Prof. Dr. Ir. Dermawan Wibisono, M.Eng
Specialties in corporate performance management
Dermawan Wibisono received his bachelor of Industrial Engineering from ITB in 1989. He earned Master of Engineering from Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia in 1999. His Doctoral degree from Performance Management, University of Bradford, the United Kingdom in 2003. Specialties in corporate performance management.
- 2012 – Trainer for Case Teaching Method, University
- Telecommunication, Indonesia.
- 2012 – Trainer for How To Work Smarter, PT. Telekom Indonesia.
- 2011 – Evaluation Strategy PT. Pertamina EP Java Region.
- 2011 – Preparation of Integrated Performance Management PT. Makin-Gudang Garam Group.
- 2011 – Preparation for Strategic Planning RS. Hasan Sadikin Bandung using the modified of Balance Scorecard approach.
- 2006 – Trainer for Case Writing Methods, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Sintok, Kedah-Malaysia.
Dr. Cees Terlouw
Senior Researcher & Consultant in Human Resource Development & Labour Marke. Former Director Institute Elan, Institute for Expertise Development, Twente University, Netherland.
Cees Terlouw is a Senior Researcher & Consultant in Human Resource Development & Labour Market. He is the former Director Institute Elan, Twente University, Netherlands. He received Master of Pedagogic & Andragogic Sciences, Instructional Science from University of Groningen in 1976.
1 . Instructional Design ; Educational Development using ICT
2. Cultural diversity, culture adapted education
3. Methodology applied research
4. Inflow Management & Connection
- 2013 – Researcher & Consultant in Terlouw Advice & Research.
- 2012 – Senior Researcher Saxion Hogeschool.
- 2007 – Associate Professor Enrollment Management & Educational Transition in Saxion University of Applied Sciences.
- 2006 – Lecturer Influx Management & Connection in Saxion University.
- 2001 – Director Institute Elan, Twente University, Netherlands.